The KM3 has all of the same ME4 performance, capabilities, and features with the same temperature specs but without the IP67 housing and with a lower temperature range. The nodes can be mounted on the pre-designed, pre-configured panels used with these systems along with the circuitry, sensors, and I/O devices typically included on the data panels.
It is an ideal wireless network solution for the Energy market, particularly Oil & Gas operations that rely heavily on SCADA, real-time monitoring, and video surveillance, and enables operators to add the power of Rajant’s InstaMesh® to existing infrastructure – fast and affordably.
Rajant BreadCrumb® KM3
The KM3 provides high bandwidth for SCADA, real-time monitoring, and video surveillance applications and the built-in network redundancy enabled by InstaMesh. It features flexible DIN Rail mounting to make deployments even easier and faster, while eliminating the need to invest in costly tower construction to support PtP or PtMP fixed technologies.
This wireless node offers two transceivers and up to four external antenna ports, all in a lightweight and portable form factor.
- Supports multiple radio frequencies—900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, and 5 GHz.
- Features integrated mounting bracket for DIN-Rail mounting system (Top Hat configuration).
- Includes integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices, such as laptops, tablets, smart phones, IP cameras, sensors, and other IP devices.
- Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication.
- Supports up to four antennas with MIMO (multiple input, multiple output).
- Provides reliable and fast off-loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature.
- Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments, with scalability to hundreds of mobile, high-bandwidth nodes.
Download the KM3 Spec Sheet to Learn More
Place Your Order Today
Please fill out the form to be connected with the appropriate Rajant representative for purchasing the KM3.
We’ll show you how you can utilize KM3 BreadCrumbs to your advantage to bring wireless connectivity to environments that do not require a hardened IP67 rated enclosure.