Through its patented Kinetic Mesh® network, Rajant brings to life extremely agile and adaptable wireless mesh networks and a broadband solution that thrives in today’s diverse, ubiquitously mobile environments:
How It Works
Using a combination of BreadCrumb® wireless network nodes and InstaMesh® networking software, Rajant Kinetic Mesh® networks employ any-node to any-node capabilities to continuously and instantaneously route data via the best available traffic path and frequency—for any number of nodes, all with extremely low overhead.
Rajant BreadCrumbs can communicate with any Wi-Fi or Ethernet-connected device to deliver low-latency, high-throughput data, voice and video applications across the meshed, self-healing network.
Kinetic Mesh® networks work autonomously to provide optimal connectivity across an organization’s dynamic environment of fixed and mobile assets, delivering robust applications in real-time.
- Total Mobility: Every node in a Kinetic Mesh® network can act independently and with full routing capabilities, making it a true peer-to-peer network that is completely mobile-enabled.
- Proven Resiliency: With no single point of failure and self-healing capabilities, Kinetic Mesh® networks guarantee uptime of your mission-critical applications.
- Maximum Bandwidth Utilization: Kinetic Mesh® networks make use of all installed radios to dynamically route wireless and wired connections over the best available links.
- Rapid Scalability: While traditional mesh networks degrade as nodes are added, Kinetic Mesh® networks grow stronger with each additional node. Nodes also self-configure for easy spin-out.
- Extreme Ruggedness and Security: Born from military and mining applications, our outdoor wireless mesh networks are proven to withstand the harshest conditions and support AES-CCMP and TKIP encryption with configurable per-hop, per-packet authentication.
This combination of technical functionality infuses Kinetic Mesh® networks with the adaptability, flexibility, intelligence, and mobility to help organizations across industries improve operational effectiveness, enhance quality of service, drive productivity, and generate increased ROI.