The BreadCrumb® LX5 is the ruggedized solution – with IP67 rating – ideal for rapidly deploying a resilient network able to relay transmissions via the best available traffic path and frequency in real-time. LX nodes are the most advanced multi-radio nodes in the Rajant BreadCrumb family, and are easily installed to seamlessly scale a Kinetic Mesh® network to any number of nodes, all with extremely low overhead.
Rajant BreadCrumb® LX5— Limited Availability
The LX5 is an elite BreadCrumb solution and is recommended for building and expanding your core mesh infrastructure. With the most transceivers and antenna ports, this system is engineered to form a rock-solid foundation that allows your mesh network to provide continuous communications between people and assets.
The LX5 contains up to four transceivers and six antenna ports, and provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications.
- Includes multiple antenna-port configurations with 2×2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output) to substantially increase the capacity of transceivers and provide high bandwidth backhaul.
- Includes integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices.
- Rugged and environmentally sealed – IP67 rating.
- Supports several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication.
- Offers reliable and fast off-loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through the Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature.
Download the LX5 Spec Sheet to Learn More
Please fill out the form to be connected with the appropriate Rajant representative for more information about the LX5.
We’ll show you how you can utilize LX5 BreadCrumbs to your advantage to build a fully mobile, mission-critical mesh infastructure.