BC|Enterprise (BCE) allows you to view network conditions showing what has transpired on your Kinetic Mesh® network. To maximize ease of use and provide relevant information to network managers, data is visualized through a number of customizable dashboards. These dashboards allow you to obtain graphs that illustrate virtually any aspect of your mesh network for any chosen time period–now, a few minutes ago, last week, or a few months ago.
To proactively identify and diagnose potential problems, you can configure BC|Enterprise (BCE) to automatically notify you of anomalous conditions within your Kinetic Mesh network. In addition to email, you can receive alerts via text message by using an email-to-SMS service available from your mobile provider or by using a third-party text messaging service such as Twilio®. You can also configure BCE to send alerts via an API to a business chat-network such as Slack, Microsoft Yammer®, or Cisco Jabber®. Plus, BCE provides screens for displaying and reporting alerts.
BC|Enterprise Features Overview
- Web-accessible application to monitor and manage network performance
- Runs as a background service, low overhead, ‘always-on’ monitoring and data gathering
- Network functionality spanning user-defined time slices
- SNMP Service to alert based on configurable metrics via SMS or email
- Analysis data for individual nodes or administratively-designated groups of nodes
- Remote or on-site monitoring and management
- Creation of individual user accounts to access monitoring functions
- Weekly and monthly up-time charts in a “Periodic Reports” dashboard
- “Create Dashboard” button on Actions Screen, which allows user to create a custom dashboard by copying a valid dashboard in JSON formation a text area
- Radar Detection Charts on the BreadCrumb dashboard for users operating on DFS channels
- “Historical Metrics Support” dashboard to monitor capacity and performance of the historical metrics database
- Secure with SSL/TLS
While operators of smaller networks may prefer to monitor and manage their mesh networks using BC|Commander alone, those with larger enterprise networks will find BC|Enterprise indispensable to reduce troubleshooting man-hours and increase productivity.
Download the BC|Enterprise Data Sheet to Learn More
Place Your Order Today
Please fill out the form to be connected with the appropriate Rajant representative.
We’ll show you how you can utilize the ES1 with a hazardous environment enclosure to your advantage to build fully mobile, mission-critical mesh infastructure.